Our Technical Division guarantees technical and regulatory support for customers and suppliers and performs functions related to company quality.
- interfaces with suppliers and customers for the technical and regulatory aspects linked to raw materials and finished products;
- stipulates quality agreements and supply technical specifications;
- provides technical documentation to support the products marketed, including certificates of analysis, technical specifications, safety data sheets and declarations of compliance with reference standards;
- ensures compliance with quality and safety standards to which the company refers through management, monitoring and training on aspects of interest;
- guarantees compliance with current regulations, constantly monitoring technical, regulatory and legislative updates, informing company functions;
- is involved in the qualification of suppliers and products;
- participates in audits by accompanying customers to suppliers, conducting audits on behalf of the company, receiving clients and certifying bodies;
- relates with trade associations, participating actively and continuously in initiatives, study groups and events.
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org